Well, I can't believe that I'm back already with another question.
Don't fret, only a few more chapters in this book to go :)

My task is to loop through a "gets" and end the program by just doing
an empty, no input, just enter. The purpose is too add x elements to
an array.  Problem though is the print out is showing only the last
element entered.  I know from looking at other languages there was
usually an incrementer.  Still, using .push I'd expect the slots to
continue to fill up, maybe a wrong perception.

$stdout.sync = true

myarray = []
another = gets.chomp

while gets.chomp != ''