Alexandru E. Ungur wrote:

> How about this: those that think that RubyForge could be rewritten in
> Ruby and the resulting code would be cleaner and easier to maintain
> and/or extend please raise your hand :)
> Ok, ok... was a trick question, I agree :))

Is it?  Because that's pretty much how this would happen.  Someone with
enough interest and enthusiasm opens a rubyforge project for ruforge or
rforge or whatever, writes some code, gets a proof-of-concept going, and
asks for help in getting it done.

The OSS version of 'raise your hand' is 'commit some code'

--
James Britt

"In Ruby, no one cares who your parents were, all they care
  about is if you know  what you are talking about."
   - Logan Capaldo