On Jun 23, 2006, at 11:49 AM, Alexandru E. Ungur wrote:

>> What's the policy on hints before the waiting period is up?
> I'm also curious what is the policy in asking for clarifications,
> and also if :clarifications == :hints or not...

I'm fine with most discussion.  Let's let code out of it, and try not
to give away big secrets.  Just helping people along is fine though.

> I did not ask for hints, I just wanted to understand completely
> the request.

I saw nothing wrong with your request.

> However, the triangle shown as an example in the quiz description
> *also* has lines that are not straight, just look careful enough,
> and you will notice them.
> So, there's where my confusion comes from... and that's what I wanted
> to get this clarified, if possible/allowed, of course.

The quiz example reflects what the specification meant to me.  Now
you'll need to decide what it means to you.  ;)

Here's a fun thought:  which spaces would you remove from the quiz
example to "fix" it?

James Edward Gray II