On Jun 23, 2006, at 17:07, Dark Ambient wrote:

> I'm noticing my messages are coming to me in duplicates.  Something
> wrong or is that normal ?
>
> Stuart

If it's only your messages that are doubled, then it's a quirk of
gmail; one copy is the one you sent, which gmail displays as part of
a 'conversation', and the other copy is the one you received from the
list, which gmail isn't clever enough to recognise as an identical
message, because ruby-talk changes various headers.

You can change your ruby-talk notification in various ways by sending
"help" to ruby-talk-ctl / ruby-lang.org

matthew smillie.