On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 21:00 +0900, transfire / gmail.com wrote:
> RubyForge is currently suffering from a bug. Here's a link to the
> ticket:
>

> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=4841&group_id=5&atid=101
>
> In sum, there's a problem uploading files via scp (and sftp). I appears
> to stall after 100K of transfer. Normally Tom Copeland has these kinds
> of things fixed in minutes of reporting them, but appearently this one
> is being allusive. Does anyone have an idea what might be the problem?

Yup, I think it's a problem with the NIC driver.  I'm waiting until our
colo facility can get a console gizmo hooked up to the machine before
attempting to install an alternate driver; I don't want the machine to
go offline if the upgrade goes haywire.  Hopefully I can get this
resolved today...

Yours,

Tom