Im a C# programmer and Im totally new to Ruby.

What would you guys say is the main benefits of Ruby over C#?
C# has closures and is getting lambdas in C#3

So in what scenarios should I absolutely go for Ruby instead of C#?

One of the benefits that I've found myself is the reflection/runtime
modification support.

When I implemented my .NET AOP lib NAspect in .NET it took a few good
months to make it work.

In Ruby it took me about 5h to get support for pointcuts, interceptors
and the whole kit.
So that part was pretty amazing.

but are there any other areas where ruby really shines, or are all of
the goodies related to the abillity to modify things on the fly?

//Roger