When an exception gets raised 'all the way out', you get a nice little
call-stack with line-numbers and function names, which really helps
seeing what went wrong, and how. However, I want my application (which
has an infinite mainloop) to keep running, but have that call stack
logged. So I have:

  begin
    run_worker_process queue_entry[:user][:username],
                                    queue_entry[:directory]
  rescue
    log_error $!
  end

This doesn't work particularily well for me, because it only mails out
the actual error, not how it happened. Any ideas on how to improve this?