James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Jun 21, 2006, at 8:43 AM, Michal Suchanek wrote:
>
>> And yes, I would gladly trade a single fancy border, even several
>> fancy borders for a site that displays as much stuff as possible when
>> fullscreen yet shrinks to fit into half of the screen when I want to
>> put another window next to it.
>

> We have made note of all your complaints.  We appreciate you sending
> them in.

BTW, is the home-page redesign project mailing list still active?

Not to encourage endless debate over an impending design update (people
will do that without any prodding anyway), but perhaps that's a better
place to voice concern or suggestions.

On a side note, I've found a very handy solution for displeasing site
design and behavior: Greasemonkey.  I  bet Mousehole would work just as
well.

Remember, once something has reached your browser, it's fair game for
local manipulation.

(Please direct JavaScript flaming to /dev/null)

--
James Britt

"In Ruby, no one cares who your parents were, all they care
  about is if you know  what you are talking about."
   - Logan Capaldo