What is a webrick servlet?
http://microjet.ath.cx/webrickguide/html/CGIHandler.html

I can serve my cgi test file with a webrick server with or without
servermount...
why does this page seem to say cgi needs a cgi handler?
Are the two servers different?

first server
--------------->
require 'webrick'

include WEBrick    # let's import the namespace so
                   # I don't have to keep typing
                   # WEBrick:: in this documentation.

def start_webrick(config = {})
  # always listen on port 8080
  config.update(:Port => 8080)
  server = HTTPServer.new(config)
  yield server if block_given?
  ['INT', 'TERM'].each {|signal|
    trap(signal) {server.shutdown}
  }
  server.start

end

start_webrick(:DocumentRoot =>
'/library/webserver/documents/ruby/cgi-bin')

second server
------------------>
require 'webrick'

include WEBrick    # let's import the namespace so
                   # I don't have to keep typing
                   # WEBrick:: in this documentation.

def start_webrick(config = {})
  # always listen on port 8080
  config.update(:Port => 8080)
  server = HTTPServer.new(config)
  yield server if block_given?
  ['INT', 'TERM'].each {|signal|
    trap(signal) {server.shutdown}
  }
  server.start

end

start_webrick {|server|
  cgi_dir = '/library/webserver/documents/ruby/cgi-bin'
  server.mount('/cgi-bin', HTTPServlet::FileHandler, cgi_dir,
    {:FancyIndexing=>true})
}