Zed Shaw wrote:
> Bradley couldn't make it so I'm filling in for him.
>
> This is a short announcement to tell everyone using the mongrel_cluster
> gem to manage their Mongrels that there's a new official version out.
> Version 0.2.0 is sporting the following features:
>
> * Added support for specifying user to run
> * Added script, mongrel_cluster_ctl for starting/stopping all clusters on a server.
> * Added example init.d script in gem_path/resources
> * Changed license to LGPL
>
> You should update your RubyGem with:
>
>   gem update

You mean "update every one single one of your gems with 'gem update'."

(Or has that changed?  But then you'd have to name the particular gem to
update.)

> Or, reinstall with:
>
>   gem uninstall mongrel_cluster
>   gem install mongrel_cluster

Is uninstalling  required?

--
James Britt

"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally
  for machines to execute."
   - H. Abelson and G. Sussman
   (in "The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs)