Hi all -

Thanks to the nice folks at Ruby Central, RubyForge is getting new
hardware (*) and a new colocation home.  In other words, we're moving it
out of Rich Kilmer's basement!

So, tomorrow RubyForge will be down for a few hours while all the data
gets moved over to the new machine.  The downtime will start at about 10
AM EST and end, well, as soon as I can get a database dump copied over
and restored.  And as soon as the DNS change propagates, too.

If you're so inclined you can add a hosts entry for rubyforge.org and
beat the DNS movement; the new IP is 205.234.109.18.

Questions/comments welcome,

Yours,

Tom Copeland
RubyForge support team