> Another little question, what's the best way to do when writing a
> program in ruby,
> keep the core and the main in different files, place them in the
> same file,.. or doesn't it matter?

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what you mean by 'main'.  I'm
guessing it's something like this:

Class A
Class B

# 'main' starts here.
a = A.new

In one sense it doesn't matter.  But including things like that in
the same file can lead to problems if you ever want to use your
classes in a different file - your 'main' will get executed when you
'require' the original file.  It's likely best in the long run to
separate specific programs using your classes from the classes
themselves.  If you feel like cheating, though, you can always do this:

if $0 == __FILE__
   # main goes in here
end

matthew smillie