On 18/06/06, Rob Leslie <rob / mars.org> wrote:
> I should point out that I'm not presently using most of these tables;
> Unihan.txt alone is 27M. They're included purely for completeness as
> I've been developing the library.
>
> No doubt the actual data storage requirements can be reduced
> considerably.

That's an impressive achievement. It looks like a textbook
implementation. Thanks for sharing!

Coincidentally, I just dug up my own dormant UnicodeData.txt-based
effort - nowhere near as developed as yours - and hacked a bit on it
today, trying out some storage-reduction ideas. I'm looking forward to
trying things with your library.

Paul.