Harris,

On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 07:22:07 +0900, Harris Reynolds wrote:
> Thanks Ryan...  I had orignally thought this shouldn't be any harder than
> calling unpack coming from the oposite direction; nonetheless it didn't
> dawn on me to simply stuff the float into an array and call pack.
>
> Gotta love learning a new language!  Thanks,

Usually I would keep my mouth shut about this sort of thing but I can't help
it on this occasion. The message I'm replying to is practically unreadable
thanks to the top posting. Please read and consider this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting

I shall now become an observer again :)

Cheers,
Phil