------art_27224_15256614.1150578777978

I would like to add something on this topic

I find it most troubling that I do not know right now if 1.9 will become an
official release. While people arguing around had good reasons to do so,
they thaught, I believe that the fact that I am troubled shall not be
ignored.
Not because I am important, simply because I am a human being -until the
opposit is proven- and it is likely that others feel likewise.

I furthermore believe it is stupid to say something like: "Hey you really
need a link there or there"
On the other hand I believe it clever, not offensive and correct to ask:
"Could somebody kindly give some evidence about the future development of
ruby"...
... which I am hereby doing.

I honestly think it would be *great* if we could get to facts in this list
again.

BTW it was me who pointed out that there was no link on the ruby home page.
I did not intend it as crticism, I was just surprised - as I stated - and
wanted to explain why the link was not indicated by Matthew whome I felt
attacked incorrectly by well I wont tell names.

Cheers
Robert

------art_27224_15256614.1150578777978--