Of course it makes sense to know about the future of Ruby ;)

Everybody wants to get excited long before the production release.
And I am sorry to say this, but you guys should look at Microsoft, and
the way they advertise with their CTP builds.

And many people, including me, are waiting for Rake.
Where should get the status of Rake ?
Is YARV the promised Rake ?

The development of Ruby should be a lot more open.