--nextPart1233774.ycC9GLtOOS

Hello all,

I have translated a Perl module that grabs info from wma files to Ruby. This
module's license says:

>This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> it under the same terms as Perl itself.

I wonder how I should or have to license my Ruby library accordingly, as when
I say 'translated' I mean it is _very_ similar to the original right down to
variable names etc. I usually license my scripts using the Artistic license,
but I wonder how Ruby library code is usually licenced?

As an aside, I am quite new to Ruby so the library could stand a review before
I package and release it to see if I am doing anything braindead. If you can
spare the time download it from here:
http://badcomputer.org/unix/code/wmainfo/wmainfo.rb

Thanks for consideration,
-d