On 15-Jun-06, at 7:34 PM, Jacob Fugal wrote:

> *shrug* I can't speak to that. It may be that a glitch in the software
> added a second subscription, someone else entered your address in a
> form, whatever. I didn't mean to imply that you personally had
> subscribed yourself twice. Or maybe it's some other glitch. I don't
> know.

Perhaps, I'll have a look but I have my doubts.

> My main point there was that contrary to your assertion "I see this
> exact same behaviour", your situtation was actually quite different
> from that of the original poster.

Behaviour is not indicative of cause. You can get the same behaviour
from different sources (as witnessed by the invention of the elevator
for one example).

--
Jeremy Tregunna
jtregunna / blurgle.ca

"One serious obstacle to the adoption of good programming languages
is the notion that everything has to be sacrificed for speed. In
computer languages as in life, speed kills." -- Mike Vanier