On 6/15/06, Jeremy Tregunna <jtregunna / blurgle.ca> wrote:
> On 15-Jun-06, at 5:47 PM, Jacob Fugal wrote:
> > On 6/15/06, Jeremy Tregunna <jtregunna / blurgle.ca> wrote:
> >> I'd have to be a little weary about that statement. I see this exact
> >> same behaviour using Mail on OSX 10.4 from my own mail server -- none
> >> of my other lists or whatnot experience this same problem, only ruby-
> >> talk. However, in my case, it's *all* messages to ruby-talk get sent
> >> twice, not just my own.
> >
> > In your case, it's probably because you're double subscribed or
> > something. Not at all the same problem.
>
> This behaviour only started a little while ago (couple months). I've
> been subscribed to this list without altering my subscription for
> over 2 years.

*shrug* I can't speak to that. It may be that a glitch in the software
added a second subscription, someone else entered your address in a
form, whatever. I didn't mean to imply that you personally had
subscribed yourself twice. Or maybe it's some other glitch. I don't
know.

My main point there was that contrary to your assertion "I see this
exact same behaviour", your situtation was actually quite different
from that of the original poster.

Jacob Fugal