------art_20138_32625094.1150374462733

2006/6/15, Daniel N <has.sox / gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm at a complete loss for why my posts are double posting.
>
> Does anyone have any idea why?  The email address I'm using appears to be
> the same as everyone elses.
>
> **Confused**

it's a GMail glitch,
your response is added to the conversation, then it's sent back to you,
because you are part of the list, so it's added to the conversation again.

--
Swallow this, it will make you feel better.
"You've got a disease that there is no known cure for. We have run the

--Andrew Schwab (Taken from the book "We Caught You Plotting Murder")

------art_20138_32625094.1150374462733--