You did indeed speak truly. Thank you very much.

Notes for the Element API docs:

    node_type --returns a symbol
       :comment, :element, :text (I've seen these)
       :cdata, ???      (I expect these)

    each --iterates over all child nodes

    to_a --returns an array of child nodes

Where is a good place to add these?
(In other words, is there a way to do it without
checking out the project?)

thanks again
eric