On 6/13/06, Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net> wrote:

Already solved this, but for clarity, I'll answer these questions too.

> >  spec.add_dependency('ruport', '>= 0.1.0')
>
> What happens if you remove this line?

Well, then ruport and it's deps would disappear :)

> Do you have the RUBYOPT shell variable set?  Do you have
> a .gemrc?  .irbrc?

[sandal@harmonix ~]$ echo $RUBY_OPT

[sandal@harmonix ~]$ cat ~/.gemrc
cat: /home/sandal/.gemrc: No such file or directory
[sandal@harmonix ~]$ cat ~/.irbrc
cat: /home/sandal/.irbrc: No such file or directory

This machine is pretty clean.  I haven't tweaked my install much
because it's my primary dev box and I like to assume as little as
possible about other peoples configs.