Hi,

In message "Re: Unicode roadmap?"
    on Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:11:49 +0900, "Victor Shepelev" <vshepelev / imho.com.ua> writes:

> [...]
|"does the programming language supports Unicode as 'native'?" has very high
|priority.

Alright, then what specific features are you (both) missing?  I don't
think it is a method to get number of characters in a string.  It
can't be THAT crucial.  I do want to cover "your missing features" in
the future M17N support in Ruby.

							matz.