------art_84052_16359508.1150250949757

Curious about AOP in Ruby, I've downloaded the Cut patch for 1.8.3,
installed gperf, and am trying to understand a few things.  But - the Cut
RCR thread appears to have died.  From comments about the RCR, the voting
appears to be positive - something like 10 votes for and 2 against.  Not
being familiar with the RCR process - is Cut going to see the light of day?
Has another AOP RCR or library been proposed which has captured mind share
bringing a premature end to Cut?  Are the majority of Ruby developers
seeking to use AOP satisfied with aspectr?