> Define "proper Unicode support" first.

having an unicode-equivalent for all methods of class String

like size, slice, upcase

E.g. I tried the unicode plugin... but, alas, who want's to write stuff
like 'normalize_KC' etc. if you just want the frickin' substring of a string?!

you need to read books on unicode just to properly use the plugin...

aargg :-((

Best regards
Peter