On 6/13/06, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> On Jun 13, 2006, at 4:06 PM, John Gabriele wrote:
> >
> > James, can you provide a link to where possible contributors might
> > grab the site source via anon cvs/svn?
>
> Hmm.  The site is in a database and served up by the Radiant CMS.
>
> What specifically are you after?

I thought that if folks had the various source files, then it would be
easier for contributors to make small tweaks (including technical or
spelling/grammar corrections) and then patches. I'd be more inclined
to send a patch containing a few small fixes to one file, rather than
copying/pasting html from my browser into an email message. That makes
more work for everyone, IMO.

For example, the "About" page. The 2nd paragraph could possibly use
some re-wording as well as a link to a page containing the text of the
Ruby license. There might also be small corrections further down the
page that someone might want to make (like fixing the quoting around
the "variable declarations" bullet item).

I guess no source is needed if folks are experimenting with their own
stylesheets though...

Thanks,
---John