Hi,

In message "Re: Why the lack of mixing-in support for Class methods?"
    on Wed, 14 Jun 2006 02:31:00 +0900, transfire / gmail.com writes:

|> I don't think I understand you.  Do you want to allow #include to
|> include classes?  Without making it MI?  Hmm.
|
|No no. You'd still only be able to include modules. I'm thinking a
|module's "singleton class" could be a "singleton module", so to speak,
|instead. It's a bit difficult to communicate b/c the terminology is
|caught up in how it curently works. But it's a lot less fancy than I
|think it sounds.

That makes modules too "special".  Every object has its own "singleton
class" (aka eigenclass) no matter what class it belongs to, under the
current implementation.  After your proposal, modules should be
treated specially not to have ordinary singleton classes.  I know its
purpose (to allow injecting a module's singleton methods using
#include), but I am not sure if it's worth making object model
complex.

It seems Daniel's _API_ is good enough.  What's wrong with the idea?
Except for implementation issues, of course.

							matz.