At 20:26 13.06.2006, BA Baracus wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 14, 2006, at 12:11 AM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
> >See my first reply to you:
> >
> >http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/196958
>
>Woops...sorry...read too fast. Great! I'm very much looking forward to
>it going live.
>
>B.A.
>--
>Posted with http://DevLists.com.  Sign up and save your mailbox.

Try not to jump into the same shoe as FreeBSD. They rushed into
a new website so fast that once they got there, they realized it
wasn't that nice after all.

Speaking as a graduate from the Royal Academy of Arts in London,
the current Ruby website looks far better than the new one.
The new one looks to me like a badly designed approach to the
whole web 2.0 hype. As they say, if you can't do it, don't.

All the best,
Kyrre