On 13/06/06, Son SonOfLilit <sonoflilit / gmail.com> wrote:

> Development time of apps for an OS who's native API is ruby dinamic objects
> would go drastically down.

Why?

> Such an OS would be naturally reflective, a feature that would make the
> world (and especially the business world) a far better and more productive
> place.

I can't think of anything useful that would give you. Can you?

Ruby is *interpreted*. A lot of it's beauty is a wrapper around system
calls. I can't begin to think what benefits a high-level dynamic language
gives you in kernel space
(where things like memory allocation can't be taken for granted).

http://number9.hellooperator.net/