On 6/13/06, Benjamin Gorlick <uncledrails / gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone else here from Alaska interested in a ruby users group to meet in
> Anchorage once a month? It might be a long shot but I thought i'd put the
> possibility of such a group out there if others are interested.

Wow!  How cool is this?   I've only been to Anchorage twice, but if I ever
make it back, I really want to attend an alaska.rb meeting.  Make sure you
register your Ruby Brigade over at rubyholic.com.  Good luck and keep us
informed of how things are going.

I'm corssposting this to the ruby-talk mailing list since I didn't see it there.

--
thanks,
-pate