> I have a problem though, how do i get other properties besides the name,
> eg cl.name, i tried cl.description but it does not work.
> sorry if this is too simple. i do not do windows programming.
>
> kind regards -botp

The only other property values avialable are:
CIMType 	Type of this property.
IsArray 	Boolean value that indicates if this property has an array
type.
IsLocal 	Boolean value that indicates if this property is local.
Name 	        Name of this WMI property.
Origin 	        Contains the originating class of this property.
Qualifiers 	An SWbemQualifierSet object, which is the collection of
qualifiers
                for this property.
Value 	        Actual value of this property. This is the default
automation
                property of this object.

It's available at this link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wmisdk/wmi/swbemproperty.asp