Hi,
When I use Net/telnet module on target platform SuSE9.2, I got an error
message like "Tset: Unknown terminal type network".

I also tried to replace "login" fuction with "Waitfor" fuction, but it
is still the case.

Furthermore, I try to modify the options "Prompt" to another regular
expression that matches the prompt of SuSE 9.2, but it still does not
work.

I used google to search for reasons about this issue.
And I found maybe the default terminal type of SuSE9.2 should be
modified to make my program work.

Have anyone met the same problem? And could anyone give me a hand about
how to configure SuSE9.2 terminal type?

Additional info: my SuSE used bash shell as default shell. And the
enviroment "TERM" is "xterm" and I examined the "/etc/termcap" and found
nothing valuable.

Thanks a lot!