Matt Lawrence wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a wiki on an AIX box at work for use by the
> sysadmin team and I'm looking for suggestions.  Here's what I've tried
> so far:
>
> Pandora.  Looks good, but I think there's an issue with the licence that
> would prevent me from being able to use it at work.
>
> Instiki.  After messing with it for a couple of hours and installing an
> obnoxious batch of prerequisites, it still doesn't work.  Maybe it used
> to be good, but now it needs a lot of cleanup and care.
>
> Ruwiki.  Austin is a really sharp guy, but he hasn't released any
> updates since 2004.  That worries me a bit.
>
> So, what do y'all suggest?  Ruby based would be nice, I already have
> ruby on the system.

I'm a big fan of DokuWiki.  Its PHP, but you don't have to mess with it,
just some config things and it works great, with sweet features.

A big plus for me is that it stores files on disk, as plain text.  I
think this is configurable if you really think you need a DB.

--
James Britt

"Take eloquence and wring its neck."
  - Paul Verlaine