Hi,

In message "Re: Why the lack of mixing-in support for Class methods?"
    on Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:37:25 +0900, transfire / gmail.com writes:

|I guess what I don't understand is this: If I can manully separate the
|"class-level" into it's own module and resuse that, why can't I just
|reusue the class-level to begin with?

Because it makes thing more complex, I guess.  Mere #include should
not inherit class/module-level methods, since there are cases like
Math module.  So we need to prepare two different method for module
inclusion instead of one, if we reuse class-level.

							matz.