Matthew Smillie wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2006, at 19:50, Tim Hunter wrote:
>

>> I get the idea that Andreas Schwarz, the man behind ruby-forum, is
>> responsive but doesn't always keep up with all the postings.
>> Probably it
>> would be a good idea to email any suggestions you have directly to
>> him.
>> His email address is at the bottom of the web page.
>
> I've sent him a pointer and summary.

Thanks.

I have added a short paragraph with some posting rules and links to the
Ruby FAQ & documentation directly above the post form (see
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/new?forum_id=4). I have also disabled
posting for unregistered users.

I hope this will to improve the quality of postings from ruby-forum.com.
If you have any better suggestions, please tell me.

Andreas