Hi

I'm confused as to why class methods aren't include'd by default along
with instance methods when mixing-in modules.

It obstructs the important orthoganility between modules and classes,
and - among other problems - thus undermines the position of mixins as
an alternative to class-based multiple inheritance.

In short, I can see a lot of poor consequence to that lack of support,
while on the other hand no good reason for it. Maybe someone would
care to elighten me?

(I'm aware of the various hacks for fudging such support, and in fact
use some of them in my code. But there are readability and
maintainability issues with those hacks for something that's supposed
to be a core feature).

--
-Alder