> The idea of a Ruby app server is something I would
> love and am going
> through a minor experiemental phase with it. I know
> others are
> interested in one too (I think Chad Fowler was
> definately). I'm
> currently experimenting with making something JSP
> like as a first
> step. I will keep you posted if you want to be kept
> up with the
> progress.

Sure am.  I started on a module for communications
with an Apache plugin that would do
failover/loadbalancing, but then got distracted by a
number of life-changing events.  Maybe I'm back to a
stable mode now and will restart my work.  The nice
thing about where I chose to start is that what I do
will probably be easily adaptable to any Ruby app.
server effort.

Chad
(often on irc.openprojects.net/#ruby-lang if you'd
like to discuss it)