cameron.matheson wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I need to make some simple web-pages at work for internal use
> (changing svn password, modifying postfix email-aliases, etc).  I'd
> like to use ruby for this.

I too am unable to find any documentation or help for building wep apps
(*outside* of rails). I am confused between mod_ruby, cgi, fcgi,
ruby-web, ruby-fcgi etc. <b>Is there a simple tutorial?</b>

I did get a simple cgi program to run off apache (unmodified), but when
i added "require 'cgi' it threw a 500 internal error. I have installed
rails, but first wish to do some *non-db* stuff outside of it. Just
apache or lighttpd.