dblack / wobblini.net wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Tim Sutherland wrote:
>
>>     * Presentation proposals now being accepted for RubyConf 2006
>>     -------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>       David A. Black announced that proposals for presentations are now
>>       being accepted for RubyConf 2006, to be held in Colorado in October
>>       20th-22nd.
>>
>>       The deadline for submissions is June 30th.
>

> http://proposals.rubygarden.org :-)

I've noticed that the weekly news does not seem to include links for
most items.

Is that on purpose?

Not to make more work for anyone but it makes it quite hard to follow up
on things.  For example,  the Zach Dennis mini-series: where can I go
read it?

Anyway, I'm not looking to gripe about a fine service, just curious.

Thanks!
--
James Britt

"I often work by avoidance."