On 6/6/06, Tim Sutherland <timsuth / ihug.co.nz> wrote:
> http://www.rubyweeklynews.org/20060604.html
>
> Ruby Weekly News 29th May - 4th June 2006
>    the Ruby forum. (The comp.lang.ruby newsgroup used to be equivalent,
>    but is now independent. Take a look at gmane if you wish to use usenet
>    reader.)

I hate to nitpick, but comp.lang.ruby isn't independent by choice.
The wording above makes it sound like they were a rebel group that
split off.  I think it would be great to also summarize activities on
c.l.r as well... at least until someone sets up a gateway again.  I'm
still hoping that  a gateway will be setup and unity will be restored.
  Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I think it's important to have a USENET
presence.

Thanks for all your hard work in getting the weekly news out!

Phil