Austin Ziegler wrote:
> On 6/6/06, ReggW <me / yourhome.com> wrote:
>> Austin Ziegler wrote:
>> > You *really* don't want to take that attitude with me.
>> Why...are you going to beat me up?
>
> No, Regg, I'm not going to "beat you up." You don't want to take that
> attitude with me because you're going to alienate me (and probably
> others)  from *wanting* to help you. Based on your responses, it seems
> that you think that it's your god-given right to have the
> functionality *you* need in an open-source mostly-volunteer project.

Austin, I was only poking fun at you, no harm was meant :)

Also, I'm not looking for help. I'm only airing some of my concerns with
Ruby's decision and direction.

It's ok for you and I to disagree on some issues.
Thru these types of disagreements and discussions comes some very
enlightening details.

For one you have informed me that I have been dealing with the wrong
website in getting the latest Ruby information.
Also, that there may be a new product (YARV/Rite) that may help with
some of my concerns.

Thanks