Francis Cianfrocca wrote:

> An individual who
> really understands software development doesn't pick a programming language
> to concentrate on. He's productive in anything you tell him to use, and he
> doesn't particularly care either.

Wow. That's surreal.

I have a hard time imagining someone who really understands software
development and yet doesn't care if someone dictates what language is
used.  And yet can be (equally, one hopes) productive whether working
with VB, Lisp, Cobol, or Brainfuck.

 > Because I'm a businessperson, I'm always struck that people would
 > question the value of achieving greater acceptance for anything.

Interesting.  I'm always stuck by people who don't get think that
everything is fair game for questioning.

--
James Britt

"Take eloquence and wring its neck."
  - Paul Verlaine