--- Paul Prescod <paulp / ActiveState.com> wrote:
> Al Chou wrote:
> > And this despite the fact that that developerWorks article is just about
> the
> > poorest representation of Ruby I have seen.
>
> > ... I'm not saying it's _bad_ in an
> > absolute sense, but reading it reminded me of every other quick language
> > tutorial I've ever read.  ....
>
> It is just the first of four...

Someone said a few messages ago that they wish the series of articles had been
completed before a link was posted to slashdot, and I'm inclined to agree.  I
hope the series gets better.  But what I really wish is that it had started out
better.  First impressions stick with people....

Al

=====
Albert Davidson Chou

    Get answers to Mac questions at http://www.mac-mgrs.org/ .