Hi All,

I'm messing about with inheritance from my C application but can't get it to
work properly. Here is a quick overview of what I want to achieve:

class Hello should parent Helloworld. Both use Data_Wrap_Struct to wrap up
and struct whos memory is allocated with ALLOC. Silly example:

    struct Hello_struct {
        VALUE name;
    }

    struct Helloworld_struct {
        VALUE count;
    }

The trouble is when I try to call a function from a Helloworld instance that
reads/writes to a copy of the Hello_struct I get a segfault. This implies to
me that memory is not being allocated for Hello_struct. Do I have to tell
Heloworld that space for Hello needs to be allocated? If so how?

Confused,
Phil