-------------------------------1149512329

Dear all,

in a GUI, I want to display some text from inside a text file in a text
field.
When starting the application, it looks roughly like this

################
#  filelist window   #
################

contents of file:
################
# text field            #
a way to add a label , to recalc everything and to create the
whole frame anew:

class YourWidget < FXVerticalFrame
def  addLabel(parent,text)
FXLabel.new(parent, text) do  |label|
label.create
end
self.recalc

So I use :

class Mainwindow
  def initialize
    @header
ontents of file' @topFrame XVerticalFrame.new(self, LAYOUT_FILL_X|LAYOUT_FILL_Y) @header_line靆abel.new(@topFrame, @header, nil, LAYOUT_FILL_X) ... end def loadFile .... @headerョフィタニャァテ ァ ォ タゥ ョョョ ノ ァ タ ョ ネ ソ ヤ 。 ツ ャ チリ ュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュュアアエケオアイウイケュュ