I've just uploaded RMagick 1.12.0 to RubyForge. This version fixes an
API incompatibility with the Image#level method that I introduced in
version 1.11.0. Thanks to Al Evans for reporting it and helping me find
a fix.

If you plan on installing this version with RubyGems please read the
Release Notes (http://rubyforge.org/frs/shownotes.php?release_id=5551)
before installing this release.

If you're using a web hosting service and it has a very old version of
RMagick installed, please consider asking your service provider to
upgrade. I've fixed several memory leaks in recent releases so if you're
running into memory usage problems with your web app upgrading could
really pay off.

RMagick is available as always from RubyForge:
http://rubyforge.org/projects/rmagick/.

RMagick is an interface to the ImageMagick (www.imagemagick.org) and
GraphicsMagick (www.graphicsmagick.org) image processing libraries.
RMagick supports more than 90 image formats, including GIF, JPEG, PNG.
It includes RVG, a 2D drawing API. RMagick comes with comprehensive HTML
documentation.