On Jun 2, 2006, at 3:59 PM, MenTaLguY wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Jun 2006 03:31:05 +0900, "Jacob Fugal"
> <lukfugl / gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok, I cheated... Hans pointed me at the rubyquiz site before this
>> showed up in the list, so I got a head start. But in only 15 minutes,
>> I've got it solved, with only 18 lines (only 5 of those are in method
>> bodies), sans whitespace. Golfers... go!
>
> Hold on.  Golfers, can your solutions handle ... this?
>
> ---
> &verily
> lemurs:
>   unite: *verily
>   beneath:
>     - patagonian
>     - bread
>     - products
> thusly: [1, 2, 3, 4]

My non-golf solution can't handle that. You sir, are very very sick
(I mean that in the nicest way possible). Also I didn't know YAML
could have cycles (thought it had to be a tree). This gives me a
sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. If YAML is meant to be used
for serialization, then of course it must support cycles... but this
makes me worry about all the projects that use YAML as a config file.