------art_9340_11441246.1149262850070

Cool.  This library has functionality I need but did not know about.

The download has special gem installation instructions (which I used and
worked fine)  but one cannot install by

gem install spreadsheet-excel

I think a published gem would increase the visibility of the library.

Any comments anyone on this lib verses
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/parseexcel/ ?

--Brian

--