On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 05:31 +0900, Alder Green wrote:
> Hi
>
> To start shortening the gap between myself - an average Ruby
> programmer - and the top Ruby hackers out there, I'm looking for some
> good Ruby code to read. They say you should learn from the masters, so
> please tell me: who are those masters, and which of their works are
> masterpieces?

As well as RubyQuiz and the other suggestions, I'd recommend looking
into Facets (http://facets.rubyforge.org). A lot of the people I
consider to be Ruby masters have written code either for that project,
or that's found it's way in there. An added bonus is: it's lots of small
extensions (facets :)) so you don't have to understand the whole to
understand the individual bits.

You might have to install it though, I couldn't find any SCM links on
the project page...