------art_9401_20717716.1149194561418

Hopefully you'll get more helpful answers to this question from someone a
little more knowledgable, but a few examples of fantastic code (although
often complicated) are the ruby library, rails, and ruby quiz.  Ruby Quiz
also has the added benefit of a discussion and breakdown of each week's
program by James Edward Gray II.  Check it out here:
http://www.rubyquiz.com/

--Tyler